Games for the mind

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:26 am

A great adventure game about an invisible man, crossing many invisible platforms and invisible traps, kill invisible enemies to save an invisible princess.
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:12 am

@Hasuak i like your game concept ! ... I have another game concept ... a multiplayer game ... you are on a forum the objective is to make quick and dirty posts not loosing too much time and make other player react and loosing time. The best tactic is to create some posts requesting for help or ideas and never look at answers ... everyone can find is own tactics but is better asking others explaining there own for scoring ! ...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 pm

@naelian

Hey, I think we are getting somewhere with this. A breakthrough indie game about all the not-promising-all-pretentious indie games together. A game about making a game that you haven't planned at all and just ask others for ideas and come up with something that hundred others have already made.

I'm riiiiiiich~!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm

Get a note and a pen near your bed, everytime you wake up from a dream or nightmare, write and draw everything you can remember down. Then maybe you'll have a great idea for your new game.
B
S

Post » Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:47 pm

Par de estupidos, he creado tantos juegos que ahora como desafio pido ideas, porque mis propias ideas son muy faciles. No me voy a dar la paja de traducirles este texto, densela ustedes par de idiotas ... for those who gave me a friendly ideas thank you very much except the last 2 are a couple of idiots
B

Post » Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Wow, i gave you my unique ideas and you call me idiot? Thanks so much.
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:16 am

He wasn't meaning you I don't think, he was annoyed at the ones who were chiding him for not looking at a topic he set asking a very general question.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:27 pm

Sorry if you do not Specify what you want, But it is not to be ironic. Now I'm programming a game and I hope that the issue is over here. Greetings to all

Sorry for my English but I speak in spanish. See you
B

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General