We here at GamesWarp Studio are offering a development / prototyping service for your project.
We can help you implement or prototype a working version of your game or application within a reasonably short time. We will work closely with you in defining and fine-tuning your Game Design Document, as well as code and test your prototype. If you wish, we can also work on your project right until it becomes a finished product. We charge at a per hour or per project rate. Exclusive-use and NDA can be signed at your request.
Check out our web page for GamesWarp Studio at:
Our clients come from USA, UK, Canada, and Brazil. An example:
- Project Neumann (Witch Battle mini game) - Developed for Neuro Games, this is a serious game for use in the health sector. A demo version is available on Facebook.
- Math Jewels - the latest addition is an educational Match 3-like game that takes you on an adventure around the world across 24 levels. Instead of matching 3 gems, you place the mathematical symbol to form arithmetic equations that get the desired result. Try out the game today on the Chrome Web Store.
- Construct 2 Shader Effects - Take a look at shader effects on our website. All our effects are currently free for download to tweak as you please.
- Pachinko Parlor - a Pachinko game machine simulator available on Facebook, Chrome Web Store, and Kongregate.
- Fuzzball's Fortress - there are several versions of the game - a web version on our server, a download version for installation on PC at IndieDB, and a playable version on Kongregate. Also available on Scirra Arcade.
- Nurture: A minimalist colony simulation game demo playable over on our server.
- EBook Engine - An application that streams audio like you were reading a book off the web; great for children. You can try out the Engine over on our server.
- Whack-A-Mole - a demo game with graphics taken from GarageGame's Torque 2D 1.8 base release; we reckoned we find good use for the cute graphics with Construct 2. Try it out on our server today. The game is also available on Scirra Arcade.
- Planet Generator Demo - An early demo program demonstrating a randomly generated planetary map available on the Scirra Arcade.
- Ticker Tape Demo - 19 lines using 5 objects and 1 array
Please feel free to contact us for inquiries. We charge a very reasonable price that scales according to the complexity of your project, so don't hesitate to ask.
Gavin @ GamesWarp