Hello & thank you for finding some time for reading my question. It has probably been done & there is something written about it somewhere, or perhaps there might be a tutorial, but frankly I did not find any.
- I would like to generate a map with 32x32 ( 1024 ) rooms in it
- Each room would be blacked out until I the player would enter inside, then it would be visible
- Each room would would be different, the game would pick up something from a random set of pregenerated rooms.
- The rooms would shuffle every 1 minute for an example, whilst keeping the room with a player present in it in the same position.
- There would be one room that will be marked as exit, when player manages to reach that room, player wins.
- Each room would have 4 exits, if the player would try to exit to a room that is on the edge of the map, there would be a chance to bring the player to another random room, room exactly the opposite of the current room or let player die.
I cannot offer you money, I am stuck ill in a bed for last 5 months, but if you know how to do those things & got some time to spare, it would be brilliant if you could help me out a little more & perhaps jump on Skype with me ( unique-22, Cologne) & if that is too much to ask, then at least leave a reply here.