GERMAN Video Tutorial Series

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • anyone german newcomer here that would like to see some Construct 2 tutorials ?

i am thinking about starting a tutorial series but i want to know if there is a need first

• There is always a need for new thing. You should start it without wasting a single moment as far as i think.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Servus!

Depends on which kind of tutorials you are going to make. The Scirra YT series are very nice; if you plan such ones (maybe splitted into parts) I think you may have success. Maybe providing a *.CAPX example - or better - linking a tutorialrrc@scirra tuts in the video description where the viewer can download the ressources.

Tutorials are always good - in different languages even better. Even when you already know how to get the tutorial done without watching it, its a nice way to may learn better/improoved ways how to code; thats what I like most in tutorials

• There is always a need for new thing. You should start it without wasting a single moment as far as i think.

yeah i thought about some very basics parts and then genre specific with additions .

Example : Platformer in pixelart -> addon 1 : Double Jump -> addon2 : Shooting etc

i already did some tutorials before for other things , plus i got a real microphone for good sound quality.

I guess ill start in a week then

• Ebenfalls Servus,

I guess you will address more people with english tutorials than with one in german. If you keep it simple every German with a little english knowledge will understand you

• Hallo,

Deutsche Videos wären voll cool!;) Liebe Grüße!

• Ebenfalls Servus,

I guess you will address more people with english tutorials than with one in german. If you keep it simple every German with a little english knowledge will understand you

i know mate, but there are lots of people who just dont.

However i will just start the videos until i can speak without sounding sick anymore (im cold atm)

• I speak english, and a language that comes from German... (So it's similar)

I would watch your videos... if nothing else, to become more comfortable with German! (As long as they don't drag on, and provide good content )

• I watch all kinda of videos, It does not matter the language they are in. I watch them for how the code is put together. So fill free to make them in your native language. Have fun and enjoy JC

• Dont forget to add english subtitles

• Moin! Würde mich auch über Deutsche tutorials freuen =)

• Dont forget to add english subtitles

Don't worry about the English subtitles. I am making how to videos based on videos I have been watching mostly Portuguese and Russian have great video collections for construct 2 so far.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)