get quality images to use for sprites, ect

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
500 monsters and creatures images for card games - Set 1
  • I've seen all these awesome pixel by pixel animations and understand that they're a key part of making a game. I could use some, and I'm starting to wonder if you just need to know people, or if there is some site I could go to... I dunno.

• Make them :)

• Make them :)Yeeaaahhh but in C2 it's like Ms-paint. It's not pixel by pixel sorta like Minecraft. My mouse is not as precise to even come close to making quality images. I need another option.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • By make them , he meant to make them in a pixel art specialized program , but you'll need some training !

Suggested program : GraphicsGale

• There are some great pixel art tutorials out there. Search around and see what you find. If you are not very artistic, you can really mess up a game with bad color combinations, the wrong texture combinations, and a general lack of artistic continuity regarding the basic elements of design or graphics. If you are not confident with your artistic side, you could always ask the artists around here for their feedback on your creations.

• By make them , he meant to make them in a pixel art specialized program , but you'll need some training !

Suggested program : GraphicsGaleGot it. Thanks.

• There are some great pixel art tutorials out there. Search around and see what you find. If you are not very artistic, you can really mess up a game with bad color combinations, the wrong texture combinations, and a general lack of artistic continuity regarding the basic elements of design or graphics. If you are not confident with your artistic side, you could always ask the artists around here for their feedback on your creations.I really agree with you. Using default animations and textures will only get me so far, right?

• It would be like using clip art on a company logo. I've never been a huge explorer of all of the games out there, but I've been looking around a bunch lately and so many games look and feel the same. I think a games success would depend a great deal on the originality of its style and design.

• It would be like using clip art on a company logo. I've never been a huge explorer of all of the games out there, but I've been looking around a bunch lately and so many games look and feel the same. I think a games success would depend a great deal on the originality of its style and design. You're quite right. It's difficult to coin something that's totally unique though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)