If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 7:45 am

@sved
thats a good idea
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 2:45 pm

How also adding reputation required. If you don't have 1000? 2000? reputation. You can't post a game. The point level should represent some level of activity with the community.
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I think limiting the numbers would not be a good idea, it's all about encouraging users to make games and show them off..

I do think a minimum rep level would be wise, as I think some are using the Arcade as back door for spamming...
As long as I can move left, right and fire, I'm Happy...
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 pm

[QUOTE=nicholasgolden] When I see a tutorial game, or a tutorial game with new graphics, or a example game or example game with new graphics.

I tear into them, 1 star them and tell them that they aren't learning anything by just uploading something. That's not coding, that's not creating that's just wasting your time and ours creating crap that no one wants.

I suggest, that sans regulation - you just rate it low and tear them a new one. Maybe that will at least filter some of the trash that's on there.

P E R H A P S[/QUOTE]

Please don't tear into them - we want to keep the community a friendly place for everyone!
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 10:11 pm

[QUOTE=Ize] maybe you could add a newgrounds style rating to the arcade...

if the rating is to bad, the game is kicked out of the arcade automatically and the user is notified[/QUOTE]

maybe one day we'll get online storage. rather than deleting it can go into the user's storage instead.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 2:12 am

You don't kick beginners in the gnads to make them learn, when you could emulate the whole pack by showing goals.

We need a small pool, a big pool and a trophy shelf.
...but this is mostly psychological. Check my devlog
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 pm

[QUOTE=Arima] [QUOTE=nicholasgolden] When I see a tutorial game, or a tutorial game with new graphics, or a example game or example game with new graphics.

I tear into them, 1 star them and tell them that they aren't learning anything by just uploading something. That's not coding, that's not creating that's just wasting your time and ours creating crap that no one wants.

I suggest, that sans regulation - you just rate it low and tear them a new one. Maybe that will at least filter some of the trash that's on there.

P E R H A P S[/QUOTE]

Please don't tear into them - we want to keep the community a friendly place for everyone![/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree!
Nicholasgolden, when I see a hater, I tear into them, rate them 1 star and tell them to stop hating.
Sorry about the username, old account XD
B
S

Post » Sun May 19, 2013 1:37 pm

There are several variations of the demo games for sale in the Windows Store, too. This guy even got at least 9 people to pay $5.00 for it:http://www.greatwindowsapps.com/app/space-blast-galaxy-rescue
B
S
G

Post » Sun May 19, 2013 2:31 pm

@sbucci : That is scary :/

And since this game isn't his creation, I think @Ashley or @Tom can make something against that.

But that scares me
https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152506

And that is why you shall respect the bug reports guidelines, not only giving a capx is making the bug reproductible in one click in a situation they can work with (less time wasted trying to reproduce vague instructions) but also it helps filtering false positives.

Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:26 am

I have an idea .. I don't know if someone else said it but i am going to ..
The idea is based on ranking .. If the ranking goes below 40%, Staff are informed ..
They go check the game and see if it worse to get deleted or not .. I'm sorry if this was someone else's idea.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Website Issues and Feedback