Global Sprite Invisible

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Globals 2.0
$3.99 USD
Globals 2.0 stores and group variables. You can also load and save data (variables) from/to JSON files.
  • I'm pulling my hair out here a bit :). I have a global sprite on my title screen to mute sound. When the leave the layout and then come back, the sprite is invisible. It still works, I can click on it and it functions, it's just not visible.

Is this a bug, or something I am doing wrong? The initial visibility is set to True. I've tried setting visible to true on layout start, it stays invisible.

Thanks

Ed

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Figured it out. I had to set it to MOVE TO TOP and it's there.

• It's still good you posted and answered a simple mistake like this.

I wonder if it would be beneficial to create a separate forum topic for posts like these.

I think I may post relevant simple mistakes when I start my next game.

• Well it was throwing me off because I could still click it which made be believe it was invisible and not at the bottom of the z-order. I like your idea :)

• When I would program to the point I'm exhausted, I'd do many dumb things. For example, I would be updating a function and never seeing the results.

Well, I was updating the wrong function, one I kept for reference and never called.

Another time I was plugging away and again, not seeing results. I was compiling the newer version but running an older version. Ugh!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)