go to next layer

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:01 pm

"when i press on a sprite like an arrow in a current layer it takes me to another layer", this still doesn't make any sense to me... How does this transition looks like? How does it work as a gameplay mechanic? Am I the only one that is confused by this?!? :o :lol:

If I rephrase your previous post, will it make more sense? "...i just want to make a level system so when i press on a sprite like an arrow in a current level it takes me to another level " by order or by name " that is it..."

If the level is what you want to change, then the "goto layout" action is what you want (unless you build your levels in a single layout but on different layers, then you'll have to hide all but the current level-layer :shock: )
composer - multimedia artist
www.eli0s.com/en/
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:26 pm

@eli0s
late answer but i'v ust seen it
ur reply almost helped me and yes " (unless you build your levels in a single layout but on different layers, then you'll have to hide all but the current level-layer :shock: ) " that is what i'm exactly doing :)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:10 pm

@semaso , C2 layers are Z orders , what you are talking about is layouts. unles you have each layer as a level, and then you can show and activate dezactivate them, and just make layer visible and as glerikud said you just select the layers by addin +1 at end of them. since layers have also names assigned bu also a default numeric order. same applies to imagepoints.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General