New Demos are out (c2 version buggy and cpu heavy as it is in Alpha stage). Things are missing from both and some things very between the two versions but they should be playing exactly the same now.
- Stage 1-2 now has a halloween theme.
- Layout of player stats etc changed.
- New energy bar + 5 hitpoints instead of 3.
- Pumpkin King Boss at the end of 1-2
- Multi directional shooting and dream grenade update.
- No more check points! You reappear where you died. (still glitchy and only on the CC version.)
- The C2 version is still very much under development compared to the CC version. There are a lot of things changed or missing from CC to C2 and I've had to come up with a lot of work arounds.There is no need to tell me what you find wrong with the C2 version, I'm well aware of it's problems and missing bits!
- Game over screen added (CC version)
- Other little things I'm forgetting.
- The 2nd player is no avaliable in either game yet. The second player stat bits are missing from the CC version.
- Wanted to add falling leaves to CC version but ran out of time.
- FX missing from pumpkin king in CC version.
Keys are (both versions):
XandZ are action buttons, Arrow keys shoot.
Keys for C2 version on title screen:
5 - coins
1 - start
Enjoy the beta/alphas They are both fully playable but still have their individual glitches the C2 one has no gameover or level complete screen and sprite z priorities are still slightly messed up.
Ghost sound removed ;)Go!Go!Maddi! Halloween Beta Windows only!!Go!Go!Maddi! Halloween Alpha HTML5/WebGL version Only!!!