Good FPS in browser but low FPS in APK...

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:16 am

Hello,

I looked to use Cocoon.IO but we must quibble to build .APK and wait a long time to compile (in freemium). I don't have the courage to look more with Cocoon.IO lol.
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:42 pm

gaelsev wrote:Hello,

I looked to use Cocoon.IO but we must quibble to build .APK and wait a long time to compile (in freemium). I don't have the courage to look more with Cocoon.IO lol.

What's exactly the problem with Cocoon.IO? I can't seem understand what's the problem? It's quite easy to use, if you need help, just ask.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Usman Haq wrote:Have you tried using the Cocoon.IO? Canvas+ performance is quite something.

Do you have any Android mobile app on Google Play made with C2 and wrapped with Cocoon.IO?
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:24 am

BackendFreak wrote:
Usman Haq wrote:Have you tried using the Cocoon.IO? Canvas+ performance is quite something.

Do you have any Android mobile app on Google Play made with C2 and wrapped with Cocoon.IO?

No, I do not. Yeah I know, "Then why are you even recommending Cocoon.IO?". I just think that @gaelsev will have a solution to his performance problems via Canvas+. Testing with Cocoon.IO is great! So I can say that I've done that. Although, the pricing for the plans is quite insane.
Risk Rocket now available on Google Play
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:52 pm

gaelsev wrote:
nonom wrote:I have no issues using Crosswalk+IntelXDK on mobile exports. I would suggest following the tutorials about code optimization and testing the game on each device from development start. At the moment I tested my APKs from 4.1 to 4.4 and they runs pretty fine.

Hi friend,

I already followed optimization tutos, but is not the problem sadly.

Dynamic games with a constant 55-60 FPS is not possible on mobile for the moment with C2/intel XDK.

If you want i can show you my game in PM.

Best regards,

@gaelsev I'm usually around. Just drop a pm.
B
S

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General