good scam

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

I don't see the problem, I'm getting around 32-35 fps on my Samsung Galaxy nexus. Also your memory usage is perfect right now, however if you want to get the maximum performance then read over @California's list.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:22 pm

I found a little thing that is bothering me from the game itself: if you do absolutely nothing, after about 10 seconds the big eyeball (Sprite190) will start to roll to the right, I believe this is caused by the pink box (Sprite21) to "bounce". It bounces because the bounding box is always changing sizes. Is this what you want? Actually the blue boxes below the pink (Sprite20) also will "bounce".
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:58 pm

The problem is that with 30 fps, when falls the "Sprite 9" red, falls throttled back and it looks bad.
Try to remove WebGL and works somewhat better, with 9 physical objects I have now 45 fps, but I can not put more objects because the game becomes unplayable

Try "Physics - basics" of examples of construct 2 on my iphone 4 and it works quite well and has plenty of physical objects. My head hurts with all this.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:41 pm

The hurt will go away if everything will start working, aka you will try a little bit. Trust me.
HARMLESS SIGNATURE THAT IS VIEWED BY OTHERS AS OFFENSIVE AND CONTROVERSIAL
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:24 pm

@ cesarzevil and all other's contributing here ....

# First of all I don't thing c2 is a bad engine at all. I already did a very long research on few game engine and finally select 3 to make the final decision. And my 3 chosen engine was - C2 - GM Studio - Stency

And I choose C2 .... you know why ?

Because GM Studio is very expensive and stency is very slow to run on pc but C2 don't have any of this problem.

After doing a lot's of research I purchase C2 last night and I already build my first level. And Deploy with Cooconjs for Android. And it is running very smoothly and I'm so happy with my purchase.

I don't think C2 is bad. But I see a video on youtube that Physics is good in Corona SDK and GM Studio rather then C2. And I believe C2 Developer also know it, so we should get a solution with it and I'm waiting on it.

Finally I love C2 and it is awesome! No matter I'm been able to build a Pro game to makes millions of dollar but it really gives me lots of fun, Thank's C2 Team.
B

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

To you be gone well, but I have bad experience with the program. My game is pretty unplayable, and that annoying little fluid.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Although I do get laggy performance in mobile browsers with my games, I'm also doing insane amounts of crap all the time. I never really expected my stuff to work on something that runs at 1.2ghz or whatever.

On my nexus 7 I can hit 30fps with my insanity's blade app, but Go!Go!Maddi!... not a chance. Way too many webgl fx etc etc to think I'm going to get it to work. Mobile just needs to step it up with HTML5/WEBGL. Construct 2 is fantastic!

The only thing that seems to kill performance with my games is the gravity. But I have work arounds for that. If it's not on the screen it doesn't need to be falling yet, gravity off.

B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 pm

[QUOTE=cesarzevil] To you be gone well, but I have bad experience with the program. My game is pretty unplayable, and that annoying little fluid.[/QUOTE] You really need to first fix all the little details that me and other have already mentioned.

Also, you mentioned you didn't understand half of what I wrote in my last post. Ask for help then!

But don't blame SC2 for stuff that you did that needs to be done the right way.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:16 am

How lucky that I also work ios games some people. I changed a few things from my CapX and not notice no difference, I appreciate your help California, but at least I do not served :(
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 02, 2013 12:33 pm

gg
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General