Google dev. fee to publish a game ?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • I'm quite confused on this. Anyone knows if it is really mandatory to pay the google developement fee of $25 to publish a game in google play ? only if it is a paid game ? and to publish in apple store ?

• yes, it is mandatory

for publishing to itunes, it is much more expensive. You will need a mac + a yearly subscription (I think it is at about 90$, but I'm not sure, as I don't use them)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes Ubivis!

Single yearly subscription costs 99$

Google Play's fee is really cheap.

• great, thanks. I see apple is still charging a premium , but this another point in favor of having more android devices ! thanks for the answers. I'm really beginning in this world and the support I see from here is excellent!

• just for completeness, if you plan to publish on windows phone. Microsoft also charges a yearly fee, which is by far cheaper than the one from apple.

For Google it is just a one time fee, and you can publish as many games you like using that account.

One thing to keep in mind: The fee is just the allowness to publish apps on their platform. In addition to these fees, they also take a percentage for each single sell (app or IAP).

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)