Google play issue

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:29 pm

HI everyone! I compile a project via IntelXDK and when trying to login to googleplayservice I got this unknown error.SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4). What's the problem is it? Any solution?
The whole life is in the movement.Stopped - fell asleep to hell...
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 7:32 am

I am facing the same problem !!!
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 7:35 am

You have to link API with your project
in developer console you can do this
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:51 pm

oh, really? thanks Cap!) i have already done that. and now it's a new problem - i can log in to GP, can load id number, name, but - member photo didn.t loading =( useing cordova-plugin-game by Sang Wi (or what is his name? =)) )
The whole life is in the movement.Stopped - fell asleep to hell...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:11 am

Axiomaltd wrote:oh, really? thanks Cap!) i have already done that. and now it's a new problem - i can log in to GP, can load id number, name, but - member photo didn.t loading =( useing cordova-plugin-game by Sang Wi (or what is his name? =)) )

I'm having the same issue =P
Check out my games:

Space Project
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:25 am

his name is @SangKiKwon
If you are success in login but fail to submit to view leaderboards
then check that you have paste leaderboard ID correctly sometimes extra space comes while pasting codes
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:06 am

I have tried everything as you mentioned but neither cranberrygame_cordovagame or neither google play construct 2 default plugin is letting m,e signin from app ..........

With google play construct 2 I didn't get any login popup box even in my test app ....... after fulfill all the google play c2 plugin requirement mentioned in construct 2 manual ....... link - https://www.scirra.com/manual/175/google-play

Also tried with cranberrygame_cordovagame but I get the same error mentioned above unknown error.SIGN_IN_REQUIRED(4) ???

So what is the solution for this ........ Even I have tried create complete new app in google developer console by linking app with new service created using new keystore and everything from scratch but neither of them help me signing in the game after compiling the game using intelxdk ???

So what should one do if someone face such problem !!!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:37 am

here is some explanation of doing this
You can read this

https://github.com/cranberrygame/cordova-plugin-game
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:02 am

I have already read & have accomplished all the steps 100 times but still facing the same issue ???

Could you tell me does the default google play platform(from construct 2) works ???

As I am just getting frusted as two of my games are already to publish but due to this signing issue I am now able to check the inapp purchase or anything else even after publishing the alpha & beta app both !!!!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:40 am

Even I was too frusted.
I have somewhere found regarding "Official Google Play Service Plugin" Not works in mobile in only works for Browsers.
so you have to use cranberry's Plugin
>>>>>>
Follow these steps
>> Open developer account >> game services >> select your app
>> Linked App >> Select Android
>> Fill you app name >> fill your package name
>> paste your SHA1 Code
B
S
G

Next

Return to How do I....?