Google Play Service Bug

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Problem Description

hi i try make game with google play service to login to game and get Highscore

when i added action to load image player and player name after signed in & Request player details i see dont work when start layout on browser

this is my actions if there action please tell me but i think i do everthing right .. please help

Attach a Capx

Cant Upload Capx Becouse App ID & Secret Information For Google Play Service

Description of Capx

When Start layout On Browser . Will Ask player To Sign In With Google Play

After Sign In And Request player details

The Game Dont Get Player Name and avatar From Google Profile

Steps to Reproduce Bug

• dont get player name ( FamilyName & GivenName) from google after sign in
    • dont get avatar from google after sign in

Observed Result

after sign in the text not get player name on google

after sign in the sprite not load player avatar on google

Expected Result

Google Sign In successfully with no error

Affected Browsers

• Chrome: (Yes)
    • FireFox: (Yes)
    • Internet Explorer: (Yes)

Operating System and Service Pack

Windows 7 Ultimate - Service Pack 1

Construct 2 Version ID

r221 32-bit

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'll tell you the truth friend this plugin is outdated, need to be updated on some issues ,,,, from the last update of GooglePlay Games where users had to create a new Google ID changed the entire logistics game service behavior .

The Google no longer allows to get the image of the player because the GooglePlay Games service has detached itself from Google+, so they are not the same thing then it is no longer needed this command "Get Player Image ,,,, or MyAvatarUrl".

These command "FamilyName or GivenName never worked since I know the Construct 2", only the GooglePlay.MyDisplayName works and gets the name now the new Google ID ,,,

So it's all Google's fault and I lost to my players database on my game because Google+ ID was registered and how is no longer part of GooglePlay Games service was unreachable visa information for each player that the new Google ID changed the players' ID.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)