Google Wallet IAP for Chrome

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:45 pm

@Silverforce - did you check the browser console? Were there any errors/messages there?

You also should not add the same product IDs again other than on start of layout, and don't space-separate them (e.g. use "a,b" not "a, b").
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Ashley wrote:@Silverforce - did you check the browser console? Were there any errors/messages there?

You also should not add the same product IDs again other than on start of layout, and don't space-separate them (e.g. use "a,b" not "a, b").

There's one error, the amazon.sdktester didnt load. No other errors.

I will do another version with no space for the IAP IDs.

The request add product ID and request store listing.. should it be done ONCE only on startup of game, ie. title screen?

I have it on start of layout on a particular layout which has the shop, the same as I do it for CocoonJS.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:13 am

Ashley wrote:@Silverforce - did you check the browser console? Were there any errors/messages there?

Updated and ensured its all done according to instructions and still no response.

Have you guys got a working in-house demo using Google Wallet IAP for Chrome via the C2 IAP plugin?
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General