Graphic Design

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Hi, I'm making a new game "Vegies Saga" but I'm not sure about the graphics, can you please what you think about it?
Pea.png
Potato.png
Carrot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:11 am

I personally would add some more shape (not so rounded) and/or some subtle highlights/shadows.
However, if you want to keep it like it is, you should check the silhouettes, especially the potato, that could also be a brown egg.

That´s how I´d do it.
potato.jpg

Cheers
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:05 pm

WackyToaster wrote:I personally would add some more shape (not so rounded) and/or some subtle highlights/shadows.
However, if you want to keep it like it is, you should check the silhouettes, especially the potato, that could also be a brown egg.

That´s how I´d do it.
potato.jpg

Cheers

Wow you're an amazing graphic designer, If i could do that I wouldn't then ask people to see my work. Great work and thanks fro the reply!
ImageImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:47 pm

:) Well it depends on what people you are "targeting" with this game of yours?, young kids would like your simply art style. Since it is easy recognisable.

If i had to point something out, that i would change in your drawings - is to make a outline on the eyes, mouth etc. :) while not very "realistic" it just looks more pleasing to the eye.
B
S
G

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests