Graphics for Games - Quire Graphics

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:45 pm

krish wrote:What's your pricing like?
Can send me at krish@toonheart.com

Emailed you just now, Krish! Finally...! :)

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:48 pm

perrymac wrote:HI Mark, How long did it take you to design your graphic for you image?

PM

Which one do you mean, PM? My avatar image? That one was about eight hours work, IIRC!

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:54 pm

For the rest of the year, I'm offering a third off my usual rates. I want to keep busy up to Christmas! :)

If you need any art for games: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - anything at all - drop me a line and let's get drawing! Latest art examples are, as ever, up there on the portfolio site.

Standard proc with me is - we discuss required assets, agree a price, then the client pays half up front and half upon completion.

Drop me a line if you want to grab a bargain this side of 2015! :)

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:18 pm

New character for a game I'm working on!

I'm actively seeking projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, projects from any size, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:30 pm

A companion character for the recent Pirate!

I'm actively seeking projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, projects from any size, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:24 pm

UI for 3d puzzler Ternin:

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:30 am

New Backgrounds and enemies prior to the relaunch of retro Ninja platformer Jutsu, forthcoming from PixelStomper!

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:57 pm

New logo symbol for a forthcoming RPG from Tesseract Engine!

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 21, 2015 8:48 am

Character and background work to demo CodeAndWeb's brilliant SpriteIlluminator app.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:37 pm

Character design and illustration for a new developer based in the US.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests