Graphics for Games - Quire Graphics

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:52 pm

Some jewel Sprites/Icons I made. 100% Adobe Illustrator. More details on my portfolio site.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:10 am

Last week we moved into a new office!

We didn't move very far - literally just to the opposite side of the canal basin in Sowerby Bridge - but the new space is roomier, has a great view and atmosphere...and is right next to a couple of great pubs! :)

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:27 am

Promo art for JNA Mobile's forthcoming Unity Asset Pack.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:12 pm

The first three illustrations for the Winter of the World tabletop RPG, forthcoming from Cakebread & Walton. A hugely exciting project to be involved in, as I've loved the novels by Michael Scott Rohan since reading the first one - The Anvil of Ice - in 1986.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need pro art for your game: characters, items, backgrounds, UI, logos, icons - or indeed any art at all - check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:57 am

Colourised black and white art for Stay Heavy Games' 'Escape the Page' game. One asset out of approx. 1000! :)

Original line art by the brilliant Stine Sørenson. Colours by me!

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Logo for City of Masks, tabletop game forthcoming from Post World Games.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:49 pm

Recently had the gerat pleasure of working with Eligendi on a complete redesign of their exisiting frenetic 3-match game Simblocity. Re-working everything from the playing blocks, through the UI, title screen, etc, right on to the app icon.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Colour version of logo for City of Masks, tabletop game forthcoming from Post World Games.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:36 pm

Focus on Logos!

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need a logo or any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Focus on UI!

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need UI or any kind of pro art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests