Graphics for Games - Quire Graphics

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Character illustrations for a series of headline banners for a forthcoming tutorial website.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:42 pm

The full banners for a forthcoming tutorial website.

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.

- Q
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:44 pm

This map was actually drawn a while back, and is well overdue showing here!

Main map below, and there's a bigger version - and a handful of closeups - on my portfolio site .

B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:33 am

The latest Animal Emblems. These guys will feature in an exploratory puzzle game called TOTEM, forthcoming from GhostPixel.

Closeups on my portfolio site .

B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:26 pm

Revisiting these sprites now that the Pirate and the Zombie have been joined by... the Robot!

Closeups on my portfolio site.

In due course (once the remaining character in this series has been drawn!), I'll be working these guys up into full spritesheets, with run, jump, etc. animations.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests