Graphics for Games - Quire Graphics

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:31 pm

@Quire
Are you available for graphic design? I am a relatively new to working with artist and frankly have no idea how things work.
I love your work, just wanted to understand the process. What is required from my end to start a project? How does the pricing work? Is it per asset, character design or whole project. Would be great if you could let know approximate fee it would take to work with you.

I have always worked alone. I am not an artist! I managed to create some basic level assets using Photoshop :P
Need help on designing my game's character, UI and may be some enemies and level assets.
Create your own Isometric Runner Game using C2:

Check out my game "Last of the Survivors":
Play Store
App Store
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi @SamRock,

Drop me a line via my contact form, and we can discuss. :)

http://quiregraphics.com/contact.html
B
S
G

Post » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Character Illustrations.

Closeups on my portfolio site .

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:32 am

Sneak peek at the first character for a game in development, DungeonHoldUP.

The Swashbuckler!

Closeup on my portfolio site .

I'm actively seeking new projects right now. If you need any kind of art for your game, check out my portfolio site and drop me a line.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Four of the characters for forthcoming game DungeonHoldUP.

The 'Buckler, the Squire, the Cutter and the Runner!

Closeups on my portfolio site .

B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Bit of fun, this one!

Greedo features in this Public Service Announcement from Rodians everywhere who are really tired of dying in slow-draw gunfights in cantinas across the galaxy. Plus, anything that speaks to our inner Han Solo can’t ever be a bad thing, right?

B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:22 am

A new RPG character illustration - D'Ness, the Fighter/Alchemist!

B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:30 pm

Graphics for abstract vector-styled MONOLINE, forthcoming; and a clutch of recent logo work.

More details/bigger on my portfolio site .

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests