Gravity "up" problem - Example cap

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Unlock platyers earning coins, and save it with Localstorage
  • Here's a cap file that demonstrates the bug with the Platform Behaviour when you set Gravity to "Up".

Use the NumPad direction keys to set the direction of Gravity (2,4,6 & 8) and use the left/right arrow keys and Shift key to test the left, right and Jump of the Platform Behaviour in each Gravity setting.

Sponge

• Don't understand the bug/problem. It is working fine for me. Kind of liked the demo also.

• Don't understand the bug/problem. It is working fine for me. Kind of liked the demo also.

Well, for me, whenever I have gravity set to "Up" (pressing the NumPad 8 key), I cannot move left or right with the arrow keys, but when gravity is set to "Down", "Left" or "Right", the arrow keys move the character left and right along the wall that gravity deems to be the floor, as it should do.

Can you confirm that you can move left and right when Charlie Brown is upside down, and walking on the ceiling?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Confirmed. It does not work. You should post a bug report

• Cheers guys.

Bug reported.

andla, I'd still like to hear whether it really did work for you, or whether you hadn't understood what it was that wasn't working.

This will help determine whether the bug is system specific, or the same for everyone.

Sponge.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)