GUI/UI Artist for Hire

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Your site is always suspended because you never paid for your sites.
The ISP is waiting for money and decided to suspend your site in lieu of payment.

Your certificate is invalid because it contains false information. You don't do business at that address. It's fake and nobody by the surname works there.

B

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Let me show you BBB contact information and BBB grade:

PrionGames phone number is invalid, PrionGames does not even respond to BBB, people have trouble even getting their money back from this scammer.

B

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:12 pm

You have been reported, and nice spamming. Quit making fake accounts, get a life, and like I said in other topic BBB is for companies that sell a product, I do not sell a product. I also do not pay there yearly fees to be listed. I also do not need a phone number, as I do not get contacted that way. If you knew anything you would know I work through Skype as always. I owe no-one money but I do owe you a nice lawsuit.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:20 pm

You do sell SERVICES which is what this thread is about.
Josh, you get a life and stop scamming others.

Go ahead Josh, other people will sue you as well, since you operate a game company making an illegal MMO, you do not even bother to reply to the BBB, your phone number listed on BBB is disconnected, the address is invalid.

What do you call companies that have invalid phone numbers, invalid addresses, invalid websites?

eskimojoe2013-03-16 21:59:41
B

Post » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:47 am

I will and do not need to deal with a BBB. I am not paying there membership fees for worthless trash. BBB is a business that gives ratings to people who pay. learn something.

You seem to be the only person I scammed as I have over 180 contacts on Skype and over 46 happy customers. Seems when you tried to steal money from my Paypal and did not get it as I would have came after you for more.

Just get a life before your situation gets wore.

The people I do business with have my contact info as needed, you however are not entitled. To obtain it would also be grounds for arrest, so get lost.

Get off my thread and leave this forum you cancer.Prion Games2013-03-18 06:48:17
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:05 pm

This thread is now locked.
Image Image
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests