Has anyone published their game on Wii U?

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:00 am

Wondering if any Construct users have published their game on Wii U. If so, what was the experience like? How long was the process?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:25 pm

Here's the most popular one that I know of..
https://www.scirra.com/construct2/games ... t-penelope

I don't know if that guy frequents the forums though. I went through the application process over a month ago and am waiting to hear back.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:21 am

There are many games on the Wii U that have been created by Construct 2. Most of them are actually published by me.

RCMADIAX.com

-Mike
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Well, I have worked on games I have tried to get on wiiu and the first step if you are interested is signing up to be a third party developer, if you are interested. https://wiiu-developers.nintendo.com/It is actually very easy to use construct 2 to make games but it is a good idea to communicate with other third party developers while developing games.

The experience I have had of making games for the WiiU is actually very fun, and well thought out, none of my games have officially made it on the system due to my own personal life events(Recently got married, Recently moved, Recently lost my part-time jobs, Recently had to drop out of college due to money issues).
Need custom controls, video & sound options, and a PC like menu system with screenshot manager?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:04 am

@Nutzaboutpoker

how many downloads per game
B
S

Post » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:11 pm

max34 wrote:@Nutzaboutpoker

how many downloads per game

Nintendo does NOT allow me to disclose sales numbers - Sorry.

-Mike
MIKE ASCHENBRENNER | RCMADIAX
Twitter/Instagram/Vine: @RCMADIAX
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:17 am

I'm doing the same thing and want to know : When u apply for dev should you have your game finished and ready to show to them? or can u do it before?
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:17 am

Enough people.

As is often stated, due to an NDA with SCIRRA, no WII U discussions should take place here. They should happen on their own forums.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to Distribution and Publishing