Has anyone successfully exported a game to iOS with the XDK?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hi,

I need a little help.

I'm able to export my game to Crosswalk without too much difficulty now.

But I can't, for the life of me, get past the 'error, please verify your assets' message when trying to export to iOS.

I have valid certificates and provisioning profiles (although there are quite a few types of those in the apple developer console) and yet it won't build because of this error. The same source builds without any problems for Crosswalk.

BTW which export option do I use? I've been using the 'android crosswalk' exporter but maybe for iOS I need to choose something else...

IntelRobert, any help on your side?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 'error, please verify your assets'

I'm not familiar with XDK, probably not being helpful here, but if the exporting work similarly to cocoonjs, it probably refer to the icon (3 sizes) which they call asset. Have you ensure you have included the icon for your game?

• Actually the 'verify your assets' error is known to appear when there's nothing wrong with the assets. I'm positive mine are all in place: icons, splash screens etc. I had some trouble with getting the Apple certificate to work but now that I got it sorted out there's this error and it won't go away no matter what I do.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)