Has anyone tried using Vungle with Construct 2?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 am

I'm working on a project for a client using Construct 2, and he wants Vungle ads incorporated into his game. I'm not too familiar with CocoonJS or anything like that so I'm a just kind of fumbling around in the dark here.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some information or a tutorial or something that could help me get Vungle ads into my game, I'd appreciate it. I'd equally appreciate being told if it's not possible :)

Thanks!
B

Post » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:02 am

Bump - anyone? :(!
B

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Message: timhuang is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 2 URLS removed. Why?
Hey Zhon,

How have you been?

My name is Tim Huang and I am a Publisher Relations Manager with Vungle.

I had just interface with our Tech Support Team about this issue and we are not familiar with Construct 2; We don't have anything in-house as well. I would recommend asking CocoonJS if they have made a plugin compatible with Vungle. ()

Feel free to contact me at my work email - - and we can continue this convo if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Tim
B

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:03 pm

Hey Zhon,

Apparently I can't post URLs at the moment. Can you email me at (tim huang @ vungle . c o m) There are no spaces and I just did that to ensure that my email was posted there.

Look forward to your email!

Regards,
Tim
B

Post » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Vungle doesn't support HTML5/javascript.

There no vungle plugin for Phonegap.

Why? Because Vungle sucks. You should find another alternative.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?