HaSh TaBlEs ?!?!?

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Hi all you fellow Construct members

I am in some need of assistance with Hass Tables. I have seen a lot of post saying how useful this thing is for level designs and storing info... And for some reason whenever I load a .cap file with hash tables it just doesn't seem to work    so I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about it and help me??? Sorry I am quite the noob when it comes to all these variables and stuff so like I said, some help would REALY be appreciated...

FrEaK.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:47 pm

http://www.scirra.com/forum/tutorial-variables-arrays-hash-tables-an-overview_topic41773_page1.html

Includes example caps.

Please keep your topics more readable. (HaSh TaBlEs isn't helping in identifying your issue, although I'm glad you didn't use something like H8S4 T83l3s )

[rant]To everyone who reads this: I know it takes a few seconds of your time, but please make use of the search function. Often there already is an answer, example cap, explanation, etc., to your question.[/rant]
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:06 pm

[QUOTE=tulamide]
[rant]To everyone who reads this: I know it takes a few seconds of your time, but please make use of the search function. Often there already is an answer, example cap, explanation, etc., to your question.[/rant][/QUOTE]

+1

If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Haha sorry Tulamide will note that for future. And thanx for the cap.'s, I'm sure it will help loads
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic