Hello - Possible New Developer

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Create your game with this complete pack of images and animations!
  • Hello Everyone,

I'd like to help with the classic version of Construct.

I'm a Advanced C++ Programmer and have been programming since

1989. I just bought Prof-UIS 2.84 and 2.91

and I can now successfully compile construct classic.

Is there any features anybody wants to see that is'nt being worked on at the moment? I thought about making new exporters for the good old classic instead of just EXE and SCR.

I also noticed that the make installer feature doesn't work. Does anybody have problems with this too? or is there something else that needs to be included like inno setup or something?

Any way post your feature request on this page...

By the way. My name is Rudd Vogard and I'm from New York USA.

• Wow. Welcome.   If you're serious. Aside from what you mentioned. The number 1 problem is IDE instability.   Usually seems to crash when you're attempting to select events, and accidentally select more than one(which is a problem in itself), and then accidentally edit an expression or collapse an event. In situations like that it crashes often.

The biggest new feature everyone has wanted I would say is network play. If you added some type of flexible networking plugin. Everyone would love you forever

• Hi thank you.

I think I might try to implement networking using the Stencyl Flash Game Maker Networking SDK.

As Far as the crashes goes is anybody else working on this problem?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi thank you.

I think I might try to implement networking using the Stencyl Flash Game Maker Networking SDK.

As Far as the crashes goes is anybody else working on this problem?

Wait, what?

Also, as far as the event sheet instability goes, its pretty hard to replicate.

• Hi, thank you for your reply. It might be hard but I'm up for the challenge. I love a good programming challenge. Its like a fight to me. If its not a challenge whats the point :)

• This user is a Mr Michael Hardy (same IP as lots of other users) who has attempted to sell Construct Classic and in turn breach multiple copyrights for his own personal financial gain.

IF Mr Michael Hardy continues his pursuits into trying to damage our community and software, I will be phoning his ISP up.

We have attempted communication with him but he has been wholly unreasonable.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)