The Official Introduce Yourself Thread

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:53 pm

I'm from Michigan and I heard about this great website from another website.
B

Post » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Amateur Game Developer here. Just saying hi!
B
S

Post » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 am

Message: sonsofanarchy can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Download Internet Based https://www.newstalkpal.com/thread/post-4314935-latest-book-internet-based-workplace-communications-newstalkpal.html Workplace Communications Free
Last edited by sonsofanarchy on Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:47 am

Hey, is this thing on? Yeah, okay then.

I am a graphic artist and I thought (for quite some time) about creating a game. As I don't really like the coding I started to try multiple software that does not need programming skills so I can use it to make a simple platformer. I stumbled upon Construct 2 on Steam and decided to give it a try. I found it surprisingly easy, compared to other software that I looked into.

I already designed the base of the game "on paper", so now I am in the stage of testing different mechanics and creating art resources for the game.

I am planning to buy licensed version and start building the game itself once I'll finish testing the ideas that I have in mind. I already got a lot of questions, but I'll try to solve them myself, before posting. :shock:
B

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:18 am

Hi guys! Im a game artist from Brazil and Im looking up for making a whole game, including the coding.

Had a really good experience with construct so far! Lets see where i can get with the help os this community!

Nice to meet you guys
B

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:58 am

Boa noite.
Estou iniciando, não tenho experiência, mas vejo o trabalho dos amigos e a inspiração que é a arte de criar jogos, expressa uma alegria contagiante, e quero me aprimorar e criar arte, acredito que com a ajuda do construct 2, eu possa alcançar meus objetivos.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:53 pm

hello
B

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:37 pm

I am from Portugal
I'm the photographer |Explorer
yah
this is my myself
8-) 8-) 8-) :D
B

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:25 pm

What's up guys!!

My name is Murilo, I'm from Brazil and I'm now 25 years old. I'm programmer and a bit of graphic artist. I really love games and started creating them 4 years ago, starting in my college. Now I'm participating some of game jams, taking some classes and started on Construct for 2 weeks now.

I already worked with some engines so I'm really happy to see that Contruct is so easy to create games. I hope we can look forward and help each other!
B

Post » Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:27 pm

OIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
B

PreviousNext

Return to Open Topic