[Help] I experienced FPS Drop game when played in android

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Excuse me, i want to ask something with my project game.

My game has complete development, but when i want to play my game on android.

My FPS drop. Sometimes players look teleport from place A to place B

Windows Size on my game is 1280x720:

And Also my game is like a runner game.

I have some object games are popping up every second, but just settled in figure 20 only

This is preview for my game (Full Image->):

My question is, how to make my game on android do not get Drop FPS?

and with that I can play comfortably..

Thanks ^^

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Depends on several things - if your Android device supports WebGL, if your events are well done, etc.

Does lowering the resolution help?

• Your android probably has a slower processor than your desktop computer.

When you export try exporting in Cordova. HTML5 support on most handheld devices is still really bad.

one last tip is to tell your users to use Firefox or chrome from the app store. The default Chrome is really bad on most devices.

• Depends on several things - if your Android device supports WebGL, if your events are well done, etc.

Does lowering the resolution help?

for support or not i don't know.

tapi aku sudah mencoba di 2 smartphone.

1.Samsung Galaxy V

2.Smartfren Andromax C

lower the overall resolution manually? It takes longer, and the like make it back from 0.

• Your android probably has a slower processor than your desktop computer.

When you export try exporting in Cordova. HTML5 support on most handheld devices is still really bad.

one last tip is to tell your users to use Firefox or chrome from the app store. The default Chrome is really bad on most devices.

i use cordova from intel XDK for exporting my game to android.

and with methode build crossswalk

• One thing that i have noticed is that lowering full screen scaling quality help alot. My game went from 20-30fps to 50-60fps when changed from high to low. Disable high DPI might also help some. This is only my personal experience and might not work for every project.

• One thing that i have noticed is that lowering full screen scaling quality help alot. My game went from 20-30fps to 50-60fps when changed from high to low. Disable high DPI might also help some. This is only my personal experience and might not work for every project.

if by doing so will degrade the quality of the resolution sprites too?

• if by doing so will degrade the quality of the resolution sprites too?

Yes, it will. In my case i bearly noticed any difference though. Take a look at my game in my signature. It got all the quality settings set to the lowest but still it looks pretty good i think. Well, the art itself is pretty crappy but it dont look that low res.

• > if by doing so will degrade the quality of the resolution sprites too?

>

Yes, it will. In my case i bearly noticed any difference though. Take a look at my game in my signature. It got all the quality settings set to the lowest but still it looks pretty good i think. Well, the art itself is pretty crappy but it dont look that low res.

Hmm, okay i will try. Thanks for your help ^^

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)