Help me please

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:55 pm

I write from the translator. I don't know English.
I very much like to create games. I found the Constructor classic program. I create strategy. There was a problem:

How to make so that the text moved with object?
Actions are as follows:
When I press the worker, I have a menu on the right. On this menu there is a building. I press the building I put everything works. But I appropriated the text to it. Tree 20th stone 30. When I direct at the building the text shows, but exactly there where in the beginning there was a building. I put the building on Rate 0 x layer u.on moved, but the text remained there where initially it was. What to do I suffer I don't know as me to be ((
B

Post » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:04 am

Hopefully this is what you're looking for: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4714446/TextFollowSprite.cap

If you want a text object to follow a sprite, you need to have it on the same layer (one that scrolls), as setting scroll rate to 0,0 is designed for objects that do not scroll.
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:49 am

Hello. It again I. On last question I was helped by this site. Thank you. I will address still with ?????????.
I don't know that to do with editbox.
That I want. I want that in the game I could write for example the name or any text. As like a chat. I wrote for example (hello) and then I deleted.
And that I could write editbox not only to length, but also width.
Thanks for attention. I hope will help))
I don't know English so don't abuse me for not literacy.
B

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic