Help me throw together a mobile game in 1.5 weeks?(ideas??)

Discuss new games or share memories of old

Post » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:17 am

I've made one small platform game with construct 2 before and now I have an assignment to make a mobile interactive app. I'm lost for ideas that keep within these specs:

- highlight an issue or cause/some element of learning
- main character
- some kind of gaming element
- non-linear journey

I'm thinking a platform game with some twists and turns and boring facts for the issue or cause?

Can anyone point me towards some examples like this?
B

Post » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:12 pm

maybe some kids learning game? math stuff/abc's for little kids? if u answer correctly rewarding points which unlocks character customization? sounds more complex than is, actually it might get pretty confusing in the journey of development! but is the easiest one if u got like a school assignment!

mario style? have 3 concrete blocks hit them to give the correct answer and increment ur input? if u sure of answer jump like mario on a pole flag thing? get results etc. and somehow mix it with the above? (for mathematical basic situation +/-*)

this is like a pegi 3 design ! :P and pretty easy however its a bit of graphics involved but there's plenty of free stuff out! let me know if u need some help!

edit:
there was a similar kids game by a c2 community member forgot the name! but should be on arcade on learning category i guess?!
B
S
G

Return to Game Discussions