Help me to solve this dead spot in my game

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:35 am

Message: hohobab can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hello

i have just created a game
but it have a deadly spot in it.
the problem is every time two enemies are created verticaly. when the two enemies goes far left or go far right together and they have no distance between them. it is impossible for the user to jump between them because there is no distance at all i have to tried to use pick all and measuring the distance between them to seperate them but it doesn't seem to workand yes there are in group . https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... es.android here is link the game you can see sometime this happens any help ???
Last edited by hohobab on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
B

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:15 am

Link broken because you don't have enough reputation. I suggest inserting some "dots" in the url so that we can see it.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:47 am

play .google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jumpingbird.crategames.android just remove the space between the play .google
B

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:01 pm

Nobody will be able to help by just looking at your game, we'd need to see your code.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 pm

@hohobab

Please don't bump your own thread after only a couple of hours.

It is acceptable to bump your own thread after 24 hours if no response has been forthcoming.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?