[Help] Npc Killed

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • <font color=blue>-----------------Translated into American

Can someone help me do something here?

I'm building a strategy game based on shift and I could not do that here.

I see it and beat an NPC and then return to the normal map and then start another fight with another character of that map and when I return to the NPC first killed this it again.

How can I do for him is not it when I return to the map.

Map of the Battle is called "Battle" is where it occurs after the fight I choose my opponent.

Normal map which is what I can walk with my character and choose to fight the Enemy is called "Forest".

I know you will say just use WebStorage but then comes the question, "how".</font>

<font color=green>-----------------Traduzido para Portugu?s

Alguem pode me ajudar a fazer uma coisa aqui?

Estou construindo um jogo baseado Turno e Estrat?gia e n?o estou consegui fazer isso aqui.

Eu vo la e derroto 1 Npc e depois volto para o Mapa normal e depois inicio outra luta com outro personagem do mesmo Mapa e quando volto o Npc que matei primeiro ta la denovo.

Como posso fazer para que ele n?o esteja la quando eu volte ao mapa.

Mapa das Batalha ? chamado de "Batalha" ele ? onde ocorre a luta depois que escolho meu oponente.

Mapa normal que ? o que eu posso andar com meu Personagem e escolher o Inimigo para lutar ? chamado de "Floresta".

Sei que voc?s poder?o dizer ? s? usar WebStorage mas ai vem a pergunta, "Como?".</font>

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The help wanted section is intended for job seeking/hiring... not for problems using the software.

Are you using Construct Classic or Construct 2? I will move this to the correct place after I know what you are using.

~Sol

• I am using Construct 2, thx for help me.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)