[Help Offered] Translate tutorials to spanish

For educators around the world who use Construct 2 in classrooms

Post » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:25 pm

Hi all,

I would like to help this community to grow, as i find that it is a very "familiar" and helpful one.

For that, i would like to help to translate Tutorials or Manual entries to spanish.

I'm a student in a Game Design institute and i found that wherever i'm asked for help in construct 2 and i send them the links to the some tutorial that are still not translated, they just drop the enthusiasm of making the game because they don't know english.

Well, if i can put my service to good use please let me know.

@Ashley, i don't know if this is the right place to post this, please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks. Behamut2013-08-23 13:26:02
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:44 pm

Tutorials translations are appreciated.
Simply go and use the "Know another language? Translate this tutorial!" in the left bar of any tutorial to begin a translation of it.

I don't think there's a need for a request or anything, this is a community effort, and I, for one, can't speak Spanish, so wouldn't be able at all to translate my own tutorials in Spanish.

If you feel like translating them, go ahead :)

For the manual, atm, there's only English but translations for it are also planned in the long run.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:14 pm

Great! Thanks for the quick answer Kyatric!

See ya!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:32 pm

Unfortunately, cannot help you with Spanish, but if you need translation into French, let me know!
B

Post » Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:30 pm

Whenever I try to translate a tutorial, it brings me back to Top tutorials
B
S
G

Return to Education and Construct 2