Help Save Levels Platform

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Some Advice?
B
S

Post » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:18 pm

[QUOTE=Simo] [QUOTE=yogert96] Save the positions of your grid to an arraylist, then save the arraylist to local web storage, and lastly set the position of your tiles to the set values of the arraylist.

Posting a .capx and/or screenshots would help as well. [/QUOTE]

Hi, i am using this file, but i do not understand that code to enter from, any attempt made ??so far to no avail... :(

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/122498815/Scirra%20-%20Construct2/SaveLevel.capx[/QUOTE]

Some help with this? Simo2013-12-01 17:18:55
B
S

Post » Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Help.....
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:46 pm

B
S

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:24 pm

@simo can you explain a little bit the issue you are having? the capx look like it is working fine... So I do not understand which one is the issue. I'm looking into doing something similar, so I'm just starting research on this. Please explain in more detail the issue, and maybe I can try to figure it out too. :)
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:12 pm

[QUOTE=gfigueroa] @simo can you explain a little bit the issue you are having? the capx look like it is working fine... So I do not understand which one is the issue. I'm looking into doing something similar, so I'm just starting research on this. Please explain in more detail the issue, and maybe I can try to figure it out too. :) [/QUOTE]

Hi @gfigueroa,
I'm finishing a small platform game (the game is almost complete) for learn C2 but I have problems with local save data. (JSON for mobile etc)
Can someone help me with this file?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/122498815/Scirra%20-%20Construct2/SaveLevel.capx

I have seen many guides but i found difficulty in my various attempts.
I would get a similar result like angry birds levels grid.

the problem is that I would be able to save the game progress
but i can t understand how... Simo2013-12-07 21:13:23
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:13 pm

[QUOTE=gfigueroa] @simo can you explain a little bit the issue you are having? the capx look like it is working fine... So I do not understand which one is the issue. I'm looking into doing something similar, so I'm just starting research on this. Please explain in more detail the issue, and maybe I can try to figure it out too. :) [/QUOTE]
Hi @gfigueroa,
I'm finishing a small platform game (the game is almost complete) for learn C2 but I have problems with local save data. (JSON for mobile etc)
Can someone help me with this file?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/122498815/Scirra%20-%20Construct2/SaveLevel.capx

I have seen many guides but i found difficulty in my various attempts.
I would get a similar result like angry birds levels grid.

the problem is that I would be able to save the game progress
but i can t understand how...
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

@simo but I see that you are saving the game progress... if not, I would not be able to pass to the next stage. Is this being cleared when you re-start?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:41 am

[QUOTE=gfigueroa] @simo but I see that you are saving the game progress... if not, I would not be able to pass to the next stage. Is this being cleared when you re-start?[/QUOTE]
@gfigueroa

Yes, the problem is that when reloading the game session from the beginning of the game always starts again from the beginning but does not maintain the progress saved.
you have to start all levels every time the session is reopened, but i wish they could save the data.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:10 am

@simo the problem is that you are asking for a SaveLevel key that you have not defined or saved. I'm still trying to figure it out, I'm new around arrays and webstorage, but based on one of the HighScore tutorials with Webstorage, I think that is the issue. You are calling a variable that you have not determined or saved.

Which one is the variable you are using for the ACTUAL level value and which one is for the NEXT level value? I only see Current Level.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to How do I....?