HELP! STRANGE ERROR MESSAGE WHEN LOAD!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:12 am

I've only been using C2 for a month now, and I've never experienced this, but then again, I never tried loading.
So, when I run the game for a test, its all good, but when I press L to load it, it says all this junk :
Javascript error! Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'type' of null http://localhost:50000/preview.js, line 5521 (col 18)This may be a bug in Construct 2 or a third party plugin or behavior - please report it to the developer following the bug report guidelines. Subsequent errors will be logged to the console.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:50 am

Not enough information.

What version of C2 are you using?

If latest beta (r207) have you tried going back to r206?

Is it with all projects or just one in particular?

If it is just one, does it use non-standard plugins?
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:48 am

Using the latest version I just downloaded, using the personal license, I didn't download any extra plug-ins, and it's only with this project.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Post » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:04 pm

Hm..
It seems to be working now after loading an autosave version...
B
S

Return to Construct 2 General