Help test the new Gamepad object!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:52 am

@Kyatric Thanks for the reply.

Yeah I know about the press button to activate the controller thing when using Chrome. But this is not the case/problem with the controller test or the Spaceblaster demo, non of them are working.

Like I said, I have both wired and wireless XB360 controllers working in my own game using Chrome.

But also non of the Gamepad Conditions, "Has Gamepads" "On Gamepad Connected" "On Gamepad Disconnected" seem to work either.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:42 am

I'm using a 360 controller. "Has gamepads" works perfectly for me (you still have to press a button for it to be recognized,) but yes "On gamepad connected/disconnected" do not work for me.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:19 pm

Have a Logitech Dual Action. No response on either FF or Chrome... :(
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi there Ashley i just finished my game i implement gamepad there but it worked as you said on google chrome for me... What is reason of my post.
In my game i made info and there i planted how to set gamepad - keyboard emulator.It emulates Gamepad for arrows and whatever you want. name of program is "JoyToKey" just type it to google or... It works perfectly for all browsers.My question is if someone can make a plugin like this, because you dont need to have gamepad it self just gamepad which is emulating keyboard straight to windows or another program. Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Did someone really succeed using the Generic USB Joystick? I can't get the browser to recognize it. :/
B

Post » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:17 pm

@docskull you need to register and test your gamepad to be assigned in browser.

https://github.com/GoogleChrome/chrome-gamepad-probe

download this and follow the instructions, then take this screenshot and make an issue in crbug.com
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 am

[QUOTE=Puni] Hi there Ashley i just finished my game i implement gamepad there but it worked as you said on google chrome for me... What is reason of my post.
In my game i made info and there i planted how to set gamepad - keyboard emulator.It emulates Gamepad for arrows and whatever you want. name of program is "JoyToKey" just type it to google or... It works perfectly for all browsers.My question is if someone can make a plugin like this, because you dont need to have gamepad it self just gamepad which is emulating keyboard straight to windows or another program. Thanks [/QUOTE] to reach ashley put it like this: @Ashley
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:37 pm

Thanks @Joannesalfa

I did submit an issue to chromium, hoping they will implement it soon :)

B

Post » Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:18 am

Anyone tried the PS4 controller in Chrome/etc yet?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:30 pm

Input:
I have a Trust gamepad, this model:
http://www.trust.com/products/product.aspx?artnr=14801

It works nicely in normal windows games.

But in the test it is not recognized at all. Firefox 26.0.

Then I have another gamepad, a translucent blue one from Logitech called Precision, it won't work either.

I wonder if the problem may reside with Firefox but I have bad Google-fu at moment.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Construct 2 General