Help the Ball - a fun puzzle game

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:09 pm

Here is my second full game built entirely in Construct 2.

Help the Ball is a puzzle/action game where you must "help the ball" escape the magical tower by creating lines to direct its movement.

Try to improve your time and use fewer lines to beat all the levels and enemies.

Featuring 30 levels and 3 bosses and lots of fun.

If there is enough interest, I could add more features like level select, a store to purchase items, and more levels and bosses.

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/puzzle/2969/help-the-ball
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:41 am

You need to catch when the mouse leaves the layout. I kept dragging outside of the layout and could not figure out why the ball kept passing through my line until I moved the mouse again and realized it was still drawing.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 am

[QUOTE=blackhornet] You need to catch when the mouse leaves the layout. I kept dragging outside of the layout and could not figure out why the ball kept passing through my line until I moved the mouse again and realized it was still drawing.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's truly annoying. Thanks for the head's up. I can reproduce that problem on Scirra Arcade, but my previewer in Construct 2 (using Google Chrome) does not have this mouse problem. I will have to troubleshoot this and figure out why they are different.
B
S
G

Return to Completed Creations