Help with animation question!!

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Hello! I need help with this walking animation! Left, right and down work properly (I haven't done the up animation yet). The problem is when I go diagonal I want the left and right animations to have priority and play, but it just freezes. I think the problem is I can't have two keys down at the same time... Please help a noob out! Thanks! :D
Last edited by SpookySkeleton on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:19 am

In your key down arrow event add two more conditions and invert both of them.....on key left arrow down and on key right arrow down , I was going to do so and save and re upload the cap but you must not be using construct r2 as I got a saved in an older version message. here is the link for the last latest release http://sourceforge.net/projects/constru ... ecommended
When you do your up animation make sure you do the same for it.
What I know would fill a Book , what I don't know would fill a Library
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 am

You definitely want to download the latest version of Construct Classic.

When you do that, you can take advantage of the attached .cap file with the event code you need:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:46 am

And here is a picture of what the event code should look like, just in case:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic