help with commondialog[SOLVED]

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi, I'm quite new to construct and I am just experimenting with it. Right now I am just making a text2speech I have an option to load a text file and save the entered text into a text. Hitting cancel on either one is fine, but when i go to select a file and click open, the open dialog shows up again. Then if i hit cancel, it activates my saving to text event. When i save a file, it saves but re opens the save as dialog. i hit cancel then it goes back to the open file event, then back to save as and finally cancelling. If you toggle off the saving event, the loading will load the file, even if u open and then cancel the open dialog that reopened.

if u need the cap:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yzhggzwmovw

• "On file dialog OK" should be separate events, and you need to separate your calls to the dialog box somehow. You could either add another instance of the common dialog box, or us a private variable to differentiate.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • "On file dialog OK" should be separate events, and you need to separate your calls to the dialog box somehow. You could either add another instance of the common dialog box, or us a private variable to differentiate.

omg thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)