Help with fixing pause?

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I have a pause button that sets the timescale to 0 when it's pressed. This worked fine.

Just earlier I added a timer with a global variable to my game. It would count down from 60 by subtracting 1 from the global variable every second.

Ever since I added that, the pause function no longer works. When I press the pause button, the global variable changes back to 60 and it looks like it resets the layout. I appreciate any help with fixing this problem.

• Can anyone help with this?

• The only thing I noticed is you haven't declared the variable for timescale and that might be the issue. Not 100% sure.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The only thing I noticed is you haven't declared the variable for timescale and that might be the issue. Not 100% sure.

Timescale is something already there in the system though .-. It paused and unpaused perfectly until I added the countdown timer. I need the countdown timer though because the player gets 1 minute to complete the level. So removing it isn't an option unless there's another way of doing it that doesn't interfere with the timescale (I guess this is what's going on?)

• Okay, strangely this sorted itself out on its own. It's not happening anymore (and I didn't do anything to fix it). Sorry to waste anybody's time.

• NicholasM254 - maybe its the new year giving you a head start

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)