Help with picture editor

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:34 am

*sigh* I hate being a noob.... Ok, I just went through the platform tutorials and am trying to use what I learned to create my own basic platform game but to be honest, Im still kinda scratching my head over the whole process. The platform school tutorials are great, but with out step by step instructions (like ghost shooter tutorial)I'm left feeling lost. Anyways, here's my question for now: Im trying to create an invisible tile for platforms and in the picture editor i created a simple green cube. The problem is I see tools to rotate, scale etc. but there isnt anything to Move the pictures around and its driving me crazy. Is there a picture editor tutorial somewhere that can help me this? Thanks.
B
G

Post » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:54 am

Middle mouse button. Click, and drag. Its a little buggy tho... probably why its not in the wiki.
Double click on the header to maximize... it helps sometimes.
[url:2izwdxov]http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/construct/index.php?title=Keyboard_shortcuts[/url:2izwdxov]
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:00 am

Yea, It is a bit buggy. when i tried it the cursor would change as if you could actually move it but it didnt really move at all. Thanks for the reply tho :D
B
G

Post » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:04 am

use the selection box tool.
B
S
G

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic