Help!

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • wenn i try to creat a game on construct 2 a BIG WHITE BLOCK apears in the screen what i do? the white block takes half of the screen (construct 2) pls help!

• How is going to be possible that users of the forum understand your problem with such a description?

You have few options:

1)Read the manual

2)Be much more specific

3)Be much more specific and share a capx

• but i hapens to all my capx i even tried to update c2

• i wanted to put i image but i dont know how...

• Please try to explain as clearly as possible, what it is you want to do. Do not assume that what you are saying is easily understood by others.

Pictures or a .capx can be helpful when asking for help.

• zenox98 how do i send a picture?

• wenn i try to creat a game on construct 2 a BIG WHITE BLOCK apears in the screen what i do? the white block takes half of the screen (construct 2) pls help!

can you take a pic of your screen with your phone and then upload the pic someplace like imgur. Then you can copy the image link and post it here so we can see what's going on. So Take a pic of your events and also a pic of the screen problem.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • imgur com/a/ocfvT

mikewalton206

• imgur com/a/ocfvT

mikewalton206

That's weird Did you check if you by mistake create a white sprite?

if you know exactly how many objects you have you can go to debug and check the object count and see if it shows any extra objects other ways I think the easiest will be to delete anything important and share the capx so someone can have a look

• tarek2 no i did not creat acidentaly a white sprite and it apears on EVERY PROJECT and while i am creating not wenn i am playing...

• > imgur com/a/ocfvT

>

> mikewalton206

>

if you know exactly how many objects you have you can go to debug and check the object count and see if it shows any extra objects other ways I think the easiest will be to delete anything important and share the capx so someone can have a look

no it apears on every project... it apears wenn i am creating not playing

• > imgur com/a/ocfvT

>

> mikewalton206

>

tarek2 no i did not creat acidentaly a white sprite and it apears on EVERY PROJECT and while i am creating not wenn i am playing...

• moisesremoto3

I don't think anyone will be able to help you unless the same thing happened to them so they can give you a solution, the best thing to do is share your capx so people will be able to investigate and maybe find the solution other ways they will just keep guessing.

You can always send me the capx by Pm if you like and I can have a look,

Remove all the things unnecessary and post it here or send it to me by Pm

• imgur com/a/ocfvT

mikewalton206

Hmm... I think I know what's wrong. Is your layout margins width and height set to something really small? If so that's the problem. Say your layout size is 960x480 you gotta make sure you're margins are something like width 200 and height 200 that will give you work space around your layout to place objects and stuff like that. If that doesn't fix it... I suggest just start a new blank layout and set it up in the sizes I mentioned just to see if it works. Also if that doesn't work just start up on of the sample games that looks about the size you need and delete everything you don't need.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)