Helping a brother out

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:33 pm

What are you talking about i didn't write anything inappropriate you really hate me i only said that i howhe will find his solution
When life gives you lemons throw them at someone
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:36 pm

ultimateassassin wrote:What are you talking about i didn't write anything inappropriate you really hate me i only said that i howhe will find his solution

Who are you talking to?
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:46 pm

ams wrote:
PixelPower wrote:XDK is the best option but it has a lot of small steps before making the apk. 1) Export your file using xdk export so its already in the right format. 2) Go slowly and make your signing certificate 3) Next sometimes XDK requires you have to upload images I forget the sizes but you only have to do one of each 4) Go to the build tab to build your project.
If you have anymore trouble tell us the specific error and we can help.

Thanks alot but i didnt exactly i same, my computer has a problem i think, if u can consider taking a few minutes and helping me please drop your email and i will send u the capx files.

Sorry I can't do that because you don't have a license yet. If you brought Construct 2 then yes I could help you.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 4:49 pm

chadorireborn wrote:Hi @newt .
@ultimateassassin - Nice Edit.
@ams - I think you need a license for that. That is a risky move if you ask me. But if it is not for commercial then maybe you can do that.

Yeah even if its non commercial we can't do it unless he brought a license. I mean there is a way to make android games even with free version but you need to be good in javascript to do it. The license isn't that much so it pays to buy it.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:16 pm

PixelPower wrote:
chadorireborn wrote:Hi @newt .
@ultimateassassin - Nice Edit.
@ams - I think you need a license for that. That is a risky move if you ask me. But if it is not for commercial then maybe you can do that.

Yeah even if its non commercial we can't do it unless he brought a license. I mean there is a way to make android games even with free version but you need to be good in javascript to do it. The license isn't that much so it pays to buy it.

Yeah you are absolutely right with the license rules, but I am referring to something local. A favor to help him out, only if it was non-commercial. But I was also referring to you guys if you help him out.

But on second thought, never mind what I said. It's unfair to the developers. At least not on this forum.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:18 pm

@ams

If you require help with a specific issue, then please post a minimal .capx that highlights your problem and we can try to help you more efficiently.

I also notice a lot of post editing in this thread, which is usually indicative of something amiss.

Please be polite when posting, and if if a post appears to be 'dodgy', then consider quoting it so that the context is not lost. Otherwise, it makes understanding what has been happening tricky.

I'll monitor this thread further before deciding on any (if needed) action should be taken.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:24 pm

zenox98 wrote:Please be polite when posting, and if if a post appears to be 'dodgy', then consider quoting it so that the context is not lost. Otherwise, it makes understanding what has been happening tricky.

I'll monitor this thread further before deciding on any (if needed) action should be taken.

There have been use of malicious words lately with insult to someone + out of the topic reply. I won't tag the name since it is already edited. And also since the person being insulted wasn't affected by the insulter, so I guess it's fine now. @zenox98 please keep in watch for spammers :D .
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 08, 2016 10:12 pm

Thanks alot Guys. All of u, i Appreciate it n u all have good points
B

Post » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:12 am

zenox98 wrote:@ams

If you require help with a specific issue, then please post a minimal .capx that highlights your problem and we can try to help you more efficiently.

I also notice a lot of post editing in this thread, which is usually indicative of something amiss.

Please be polite when posting, and if if a post appears to be 'dodgy', then consider quoting it so that the context is not lost. Otherwise, it makes understanding what has been happening tricky.

Since the user went and lied here is the truth. He should have just said sorry and be done with it.

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General