[help]Some questions and reflections to think about..

For questions about using Classic.

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

taking advantage of the topic.. Do u know a way that I could add a object 100 X points after another object of the same instance?
The layout have 20 objects of the same instance and they all are at the same X and Y, and the game would organize them every 100 x.points? after all of the objects were organized them it would stop?
I'm trying so many ways to try that but having some dificulties... I already made that by creating the object and get the last one and add more 100 x.points to it but I have to organize them AFTER they were created to work what I'm planning after..
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

If you don't need anything other than single nonanimated sprites without a lot of frills, try uniquesprite. It doesn't do as much as a regular sprite, but might be enough, in the addons section
Spriter Dev
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:35 am

Any1 have any idea how to add 1 value to a variable for each object ordered by X(or anything else but each one must have 1 more value then the last one object)?
But after they had their value added them it would stop..
Then they would be organized with X.point by variable*100
but if one of the objects would be deleted then instead of a 'hole' on the middle, they would be self-organized again.. Not sure if what I'm trying to do is clear in this post..

I'm having trouble right now trying to re-organize the objects after one is deleted.. any ideas?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:40 am

[quote="Guif0DA":v33pqpjw]Any1 have any idea how to add 1 value to a variable for each object ordered by X(or anything else but each one must have 1 more value then the last one object)?
but if one of the objects would be deleted then instead of a 'hole' on the middle, they would be self-organized again.. Not sure if what I'm trying to do is clear in this post..

I'm having trouble right now trying to re-organize the objects after one is deleted.. any ideas?[/quote:v33pqpjw]

For each object ordered by x - set variable to loopindex
Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:42 pm

[quote="newt":1ghjng7o][quote="Guif0DA":1ghjng7o]Any1 have any idea how to add 1 value to a variable for each object ordered by X(or anything else but each one must have 1 more value then the last one object)?

I'm having trouble right now trying to re-organize the objects after one is deleted.. any ideas?[/quote:1ghjng7o]

For each object ordered by x - set variable to loopindex[/quote:1ghjng7o]
Not sure if i'm doing the right way.. this is the condition:
For each sprite ordered by Sprite.X ascending: Set Sprite.value to loopindex(loop name)
what is the name that I have to add?

edit: Just used loopindex without a loop name and worked, thanks newt ;)
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Help & Support using Construct Classic