Hey Guys! (Man to man Reqired)

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:20 am

Hah, when construct does get popular perhaps the admins will make a forum for all the people who have been frequenting here for months. :D
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:04 am

[quote="yankeesbro":ymgzd9vr]When that happens we will never be able to talk about these things without getting flamed(because the influx of people frequenting these forums, [s]some[/s] many of them jerks). [/quote:ymgzd9vr]

That, I think is when I may be issued a ban hammer. A long one that hits hard.

~Sol
Tired of crappy file hosts that are crappy? Get DROPBOX - https://db.tt/uwjysXJF
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:38 am

[quote="Barri167":d06tfkr8]Hah, when construct does get popular perhaps the admins will make a forum for all the people who have been frequenting here for months. :D[/quote:d06tfkr8]

This. All of it. :D
@ Sol: ROFL
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:17 am

Thanks Mainly for the responses guys. Your support means so much to me I really can't put words in it, but thank you.

Ashley first off. I should probably let you know something quite cool. Just know (10:08 P:M EST) I got back from a friends house that I was at ALL DAY!!! We played guitar, piano, listened to music, played Games, made art. It was awesome. I will be getting out in the world a wee bit more now ;)

Also I will check out your book you mentioned. Although I'm dyslexic, I hate reading lol so I might not be to happy with it (Or any book lol) But I WILL give it a chance. Thank you :D

alee,

Thanks for the advice, it is truly helpful. I will try not to get consumed by my life, I have been before....I'll do my best. also as stated above I WILL be going out more (Not online as much)

Also you have a great point, I don't have to date her to have that feeling of "safety". I'll I have to do is be close to her in some form or another. Be it a friend or Boy-friend. Thanks man very insightful even though I had to read in between the lines to get your message haha.

And lastly to all whom posted the following:

Your right, We won't be able to post topics like this when construct gets bigger. When it goes national we will have to be more careful. In the meantime let's enjoy our little sanctuary on the web, away from the world (Wide web) haha pad pun. Anyway point being it will fade but let's not worry about till the time arises. ;)

C-ya guys, and again thanks you!
B
G

Post » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:38 am

[quote="Angelus1818":16ackl9s]We played guitar, piano, listened to music, played Games, made art. It was awesome.[/quote:16ackl9s]
And here's to much more of that over the next few years :) (I love piano, play some Chopin!)

[quote:16ackl9s]Also I will check out your book you mentioned. Although I'm dyslexic, I hate reading lol so I might not be to happy with it (Or any book lol) But I WILL give it a chance.[/quote:16ackl9s]
It's definitely worth giving it a shot - I think the same guy does audio tapes as well if you prefer.

And while we're here, I do want to add I really appreciate the community we have here as well - it's small, but very productive and I think there are some great people around! I can't remember the last time I really had to moderate any threads. If we do ever end up massive (which would be nice in its own way lol!), I don't like those impersonal megaforums with 10 threads a minute - I'll make sure there's a 'quiet' area of all the oldbies :) But still, that's probably like 5 years away if it ever happens, heh...
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Open Topic