Hey guys!

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Johnzo! I have just made a game with construct 2 and I i love how it works and feels! It is amazing what you can do in such a short time! If you look up the game "Slime Jump" in arcade, you will find my game, which I spent a couple days working on, and it has turned into what looks like quite a successful game! All in all, I'm satisfied with Construct 2 and love its easy to use interface! Take a look at my games and maybe leave a comment! Thank you everyone!

-Johnzo :D
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:08 am

Good job, nice infinite jumper. If you made the slime slightly more narrow it would be more of a challenge. :)

I found it under new games, maybe one day Construct 2 arcade will actually have a search option.
Check out my completed games on the Arcade! Capt. Doe Save the Universe! & Clicker Wizard!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:17 am

chrisinfinger wrote:Good job, nice infinite jumper. If you made the slime slightly more narrow it would be more of a challenge. :)

I found it under new games, maybe one day Construct 2 arcade will actually have a search option.

Thank you!
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General