Hi guys long time no see, a few questions...

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • 1.will construct 3 ever be a one time payment as downloadable installable software like construct 2, instead of subscription based?

2.is iit still possible to create games for playstation 4 and xbox and playstation vita?

3.ever considered a nintendo switch module?

I returned here because the other program game maker studio was beginning to feel like visual python.

i also feel limited by what clickteam fusion 2.5 can do.

also i was wondering if there was a plugin for 3d game development in the works nothing fancy, just something like firefly for clickteam fusion 2.5 if you have anything similar I will go full on board to scirra in a heartbeat on my birthday this year personal edition and one day business edition.

oh can you please do a nuero sky mindwave headset extension to control the game using thought and focus and meditation?

• Not to break a rule here just bumping the topic after 4 days of creation.

• 1.will construct 3 ever be a one time payment as downloadable installable software like construct 2, instead of subscription based?

2.is iit still possible to create games for playstation 4 and xbox and playstation vita?

3.ever considered a nintendo switch module?

I returned here because the other program game maker studio was beginning to feel like visual python.

i also feel limited by what clickteam fusion 2.5 can do.

also i was wondering if there was a plugin for 3d game development in the works nothing fancy, just something like firefly for clickteam fusion 2.5 if you have anything similar I will go full on board to scirra in a heartbeat on my birthday this year personal edition and one day business edition.

oh can you please do a nuero sky mindwave headset extension to control the game using thought and focus and meditation?

1. Haha. No. AND! It's on web! I don't really like it but for who that want to save some hard drive space, will glad it works on Google Chrome, Firefox, etc. And that means, SERVER COST!!! Yeah, Scirra team needs to pay the server bill so 99% chance that Construct 3 will not be one-time fee like Construct 2 does. EDIT: I found that the beta desktop version of Construct 3 has released but it is on beta though. Means that you would find bugs here and there.

2. I don't think there's PS4 or PSvita export. Xbox One is available to export though. Works on r247 of Construct 2 and r56 of Construct 3(The Xbox One export)

3. Don't know. Try ask the moderator.

About the 3D...:

• Imagine how much more popular scirra would be with a one time payment option for construct 3 and a PlayStation 4 exporter module, it would need a business edition license for construct 3 and you could double construct 3 personal edition license and say to the user if they make more than $5,000 with either construct 3 personal license or business license you in Force the subscription license requirements until they stop paying the service ends until they begin paying again.

• Imagine how much more popular scirra would be with a one time payment option for construct 3 and a PlayStation 4 exporter module, it would need a business edition license for construct 3 and you could double construct 3 personal edition license and say to the user if they make more than $5,000 with either construct 3 personal license or business license you in Force the subscription license requirements until they stop paying the service ends until they begin paying again.

That could work... if the dev doesn't host on a server like Construct 2. Like I said, the server cost is really high. It's not like simple shared wordpress server that cost 4-5 dollars per month. They need to eat, you know? If they make just like Construct 2, it doesn't really an improvement and of course, a crack version of it. At least if using the web browser, Scirra team can 99.99% block if the user doesn't pay to use the Construct 3 personal or business account.

Even the devs want to make a exporter for Playstation 4, it would take a really long time.

• Okay but, what about a Nuerosky mindwave headset extension?

• Okay but, what about a Nuerosky mindwave headset extension?

Hoho... Nope... for now. The headset is not really a demanded feature right now so nope.

• There's already a desktop build. We recently did an AMA on reddit were I explained why we're going with subscriptions - see this answer.

You can already export to Xbox. As for PS4 or Switch support, see this answer.

• Okay I understand why a subscription is in place but, why would anyone try to crack it? Also whom would try to crack it, when their IP address and account would soon be banned after cracking it, forcing them to either buy a new device or setup a new IP address and email and account and buy a legitimate legal subscription? Not me I am not that dumb.

Here’s an idea why not just make updates mandatory for construct 3 and charge money to install them replacing the need for the subscription service? Sort of like a only pay for what you’re using service and then have a one time fee for the event that they don’t want updates and just a personal edition.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Okay I understand why a subscription is in place but, why would anyone try to crack it? Also whom would try to crack it, when their IP address and account would soon be banned after cracking it, forcing them to either buy a new device or setup a new IP address and email and account and buy a legitimate legal subscription? Not me I am not that dumb.

Here’s an idea why not just make updates mandatory for construct 3 and charge money to install them replacing the need for the subscription service? Sort of like a only pay for what you’re using service and then have a one time fee for the event that they don’t want updates and just a personal edition.

What? You mean, pay for every updates? And one time fee for a personal edition?

• Well it’s guaranteed that this way we get more features and scirra gets more money and more popular and then people will not need a subscription license anymore.

Let’s say $245 for personal edition and $45 for each update or alternatively the business edition for $560 which includes 3.5 years worth of updates for free

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)