Hi, I'm a 2D Graphic Design Artis (Cartoon) for hire

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Casual Game UI Button Flat Design made in vector (Adobe Illustrator).
  • Hi, My name is Nikky. I'm a 31 year old 2D graphic designer (vector) with years of experience, available full time for freelance work. I also had experience on making my own games for 2 years. I can do characters, items, animations, backgrounds, re-skinning, UI design, game cover, icons, logos, and any other kind of 2D art assets. My rate at the moment is $14 per hour, I can also work with a fixed price (with an asset list and a request art style). Well, I usually make deal on a fixed price after estimating the cost to the clients. Or maybe if you have some kind of budget for the art work, we can start negotiate from that.

I work fast, understand deadline, work on weekends and holidays, understand time zone deference, I don't sleep to much anyway, prefer Paypal for safe payments, not interested in profit sharing, or free works. I'm full-time freelance so my focus is on this.

I can do most Graphic Art style (vector base). I usually do a test run of one or two of the clients request assets (usually clients also has a request type of style) to make sure the style, design, coolness, cuteness, etc fits them, no need to pay if the test run result doesn't fit you. But if it does, then lets do more actions!

Feel free for asking me the estimate of the cost, it maybe cheaper then you think it is.

You can email me : oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com

Here are some of my works :

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Available for more work again!

You can email me at oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you

• More Art Works :

One of the background for a Park game :

Icons for a RPG Card game :

2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :

I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.

You can email me at oryzano (at) gmail (dot) com for more details.

• More Art Works :

I can work on fixed price (based on my $14 per hour rate estimate), I do need a list of the assets to calculate.

• More result of some art works :

A banner for an adventure game :

• More Art Works :

More Art Works :

• That is awesome work, I also do vector art

But that art is lovely really,

Good Luck

• That is awesome work, I also do vector art

But that art is lovely really,

Good Luck

Thank you for your kind words

More Art Works :

• More Art Works :

More Art Works :

• I have a project or 2 that this style of graphics would be good for, I'll let you know once those projects begin production.

• I have a project or 2 that this style of graphics would be good for, I'll let you know once those projects begin production.

Ok, looking forward hearing from you.

Thank you,

Nikky

• More Art Works :

More Art Works :

More Art Works :

• More Art Works :

• 2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :

• 2D Cartoon Art Work Game Assets Service :

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)