Hidden Objects: Pirate Treasure (With Source)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:44 pm

Hidden Objects: Pirate Treasure — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/games-with-source/hidden-objects-pirate-treasure-848

Hidden Objects: Pirate Treasure

Ahoy, me Hearties! Come along and help the pirate captain Angrybeard and his crew to find the pirate treasure hidden on the mysterious Cave island.

Can you solve the puzzle and find all the hidden objects?

This is a free, kids friendly, 'hidden Objects' game in which your seek and find items within the given time. Do not worry - this game doesn't punish mistakes: time is only important to get better result, that is - more 'stars' on each level.

The game play is simple: Find a series of hidden objects in a scene! Seek only objects that are shown in the bottom of the screen - with every mistake you'll lose some time.

Game features:

• Free hidden objects fun
  • 7 interesting puzzle levels
  • Funny pirate story with a twist
  • Original graphics developed by me

The game comes with:

• One capx in which you change one variable 'appType' in order to switch between versions appropriate for Web or Android. Game is already published on Google Play store.
  • Game is also iOS ready, although never published for it.

Support

Customers are getting support via email! In case of any problems, feel free to contact me.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Hidden Objects: Pirate Treasure
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:25 pm

Whenever I try to debug it levels only show 1 item the spinwheel. any suggestions?
B

Return to Scirra Store